The toilet has been leaking on and off for a couple of weeks now but it really has got worse over the last few days. So with a sense of dread I set off to buy the bits I needed (two trips in the end!) to fix the constant dribble of water that ran into the toilet pan.
Much to my surprise it was quite a straight forward job. I did a quick internet search to watch someone else do it then pretended to myself that it was just like the cooling system of a Land Rover. Other than having to nip out again to buy a seal the job was soon finished leaving me with a water tight toilet once again :) saving me a small fortune on plumber call out fee's.
Total cost £24.98.
I surprise myself sometimes!